Thursday, November 17, 2016

Book 3!! Radio Show!! Woo Hooo!

Wow, so much is going on!!  It's been so long since I've posted here, and so much has happened, I don't know that I can effectively summarize it all.  I'll try and cover a few major points, and that will have to do.

Book 3, A Mage Awakens, is finally ready.  Like seriously ready.  It could drop at any moment (though I'm thinking next Monday).  This book took the least time to write of any of the three in the series, but still took longer than Book 2, Gart's Road, because I had a lot of trouble deciding on the cover scene.  I'm pretty happy with the story, though.  I hope my readers enjoy it!

I'll keep everyone posted.  See me on Facebook or you can check out my website. for the final details on the release of A Mage Awakens: Book 3 of the Fire of the Jidaan Trilogy. 

Also, I'll be on Red River Radio next week, on Wednesday, November 23rd!  Here's the info:

Red River Radio What’s Write for Me with Dellani Oakes Presents, Whit McClendon, author of “The Fire of the Jidaan Trilogy” Join us for a fun filled afternoon starting at 3 PM/CT.  Whit will be on from 3:00p to 3:40p. Brian Briscoe, author of “The Conflict Etiquette Handbook” The Art of Behaving Well in the Midst of Conflict will be on from 3:40p to 4:20p.  And Gary D. Henry, author of "In the Manor of Heather Black", "Falling Waters", "Witchwoods" and many more will be on from 4:20p to 5:00p.  As always, dust off your speakers, kick back with your favorite beverage and enjoy the show!  Have a great day!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2016/11/23/red-river-radio-presents-whats-write-for-me-with-brian-gary-and-whit

I'll be reading from Book 3, and I'll be available on the RRR chat box during the show as well.  Stop on by!

No comments: