Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jarboofie.

Yes, I know that it's currently 93 degrees out there. Running in that heat is rather foolish, I know that, too. However, my workout plan states that I'm supposed to run 10 100m sprints and 5 50m sprints today. Also foolish was our plan to stay up until nearly 2am watching Disturbia before Christina was to attempt an early departure for work a mere 4.5 hours later.

What this means is that I just got back from running my intervals, completely exhausted, drenched in sweat, and having trouble with my fine motor skills. Yes, I'm typing this with my face, and the backspaces are killing me. Jarboofie, Brian...jarboofie.

I have a full day ahead...cleaning house, visit to WalMart, a visit to the Alamo Drafthouse in Katy to address a bothersome issue. And I can't forget the massage scheduled at 3pm, no sir! I'm in dire need of some body work.

And that's about all that my sweatlogged brain can come up with for now. Oh, I did talk to my dear friend, Jason, about joining us for the Half Marathon in January...that promises to be a fun weekend! Anyhow, get back to what you were doing. And do some pushups or squats while you're at it.

No comments: