Sunday, January 07, 2007

Big, Honkin' Survey

Well, my Mom complained that I don't update my blog enough. So here's a little something:

Big Honkin' Survey

What do you wanna be when you grow up? I’m already a martial arts instructor. To me, that’s way cool.

Is 30 old? Man, I’m just getting started, and 40 is closing fast. So, no.

What's your major? Martial Arts.

Do you have a crush on anyone? Nope.

What's the prettiest part of your body? My wife says she loves my hands and butt.

What celebrity would you shag? Let me get back to you on that…

Have you shagged any celebrities? No.

Have you met any celebrities? Olivia Newton-John. What a cutie!

Do you think you'll ever get married? Twice. Second time’s the charm.

What do you want your wedding song to be? We walked to our wedding site to the theme from Braveheart.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? I’ve always wanted to visit Scotland, but it’s awfully cold there just now. Maybe the Grand Canyon.

If you were stranded on a desert island,what 2 things would you take with you? A Cold Steel Trailmaster knife, and a satellite phone.

What is your favorite club? I kind of like the big wooden ones that have nails on the business end and a good grip on the other end.

Movie you wished you had starred in? The Matrix trilogy or any of the Star Wars movies.

Any other celebrities you would shag? Still working on that. Most of them are just too slender for me.

Who is the coolest person you know? That’d be my wife. Honestly.

Who do you know of that you wanna meet, but you've never met? I’d enjoy meeting Randy Couture.

Whats the best class you ever took? I really enjoyed Tumbling in college. Lots of cute girls.

What's the best job you've ever had? I’m in it right now. Martial arts instructor.

Is there someone that you can’t stop thinking about that doesn’t know it? Nope.

What song is in your head right now? Hang on while I listen….OK, it’s apparently ‘Ain’t No Other Man’ by Christina Aguilera. No, I don’t know why.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Eggs with cheese on toast.

Do you love your mom? Do you love your dad? Do you love your siblings? Yes, to all three.

Do you get along better with men or women? Usually women. I don’t have much in common with most guys.

Plain or peanut? Plain

Smooth or crunchy? Crunchy

White or wheat? Wheat

Coldplay or Nivana? Do what now?

Purple or Chartruese? Definitely Purple

Aliens or Ghosts? Both

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, of course.

Favorite movie? Just one?

Favorite drink? That’s bad for me…coke.

Favorite alchoholic drink? I almost never drink alcohol.

Favorite mixed drink? See above.

Favorite city? I’m pretty partial to Katy.

Favorite store? Half.com

Favorite sport? Lacrosse and MMA fighting.

Vices? Chocolate and sodas.

Addictions? None, really.

Favorite food? Pho tai with goi cuon.

Favorite animal? I like pugs.

Best friends name(s)? I talk to Brian and Larry almost every day. I’m always amazed at their tolerance of my foibles.

Have you ever thrown up on someone really hot? Uh…no.

Has anyone really hot ever thrown up on you? No. I don’t go to parties much.

Have you ever been to Mexico? Yes, twice.

Do you obsess over little things? Occasionally.

Do you have any tattoos? Not unless you count the happy face my son drew on me once.

Do you have any piercings? Nope.

What is your ethnic background? Vaguely Scottish and Mexican. Go figure.

Name three sexy people's myspace names. Trouble here…

Have you ever broken anyones heart? Unfortunately, yes.

Has anyone ever broken your heart? Yes, of course.

Do you refer to anyone as "the one that got away"? No, not really. Although there was that gorgeous young lady from Tumbling that was interested in me…and I didn’t realize it until years later. Man, what an idiot!

Have you slept with anyone that is on myspace? My wife’s on there, so yes.

Did you think that that question was a little too personal? Probably, but it’s no biggie.

Republican or democrat? Actually, I’d like to slap almost every politician I’ve ever heard of.

Liberal or conservative? Probably more liberal.

What's your favorite word? Monkey. It’s just a funny sounding word.

Who is the hottest woman/man in the world? I’m still working on the whole celebrity thing, so I’ll get back to you.

Who would you kill if your morals would allow? Amazingly, my hit list has vanished.

What's your favorite restaurant? Pho Mai in Katy on Westgreen and I-10. I’d be there right now, if I could.

What color are your underwear right now? Let’s see…looks like blue.

If you could join one band, what would it be? If you could resurrect one band, who would it be? Easy…I’d be a roadie for the Go-Go’s back in the 80’s.

Favorite male vocalist? Chris Daughtry’s been impressive lately.

Favorite female vocalist? Amy Lee from Evanescence.

Favorite athlete? Randy Couture

Favorite body part on a guy/girl? OK, I’m blushing now.

What your ideal mate should look like? Like my wife.

What your ideal mate should act like? Like my wife.

What your ideal mate should be interested in? She’s entered a career in Montessori teaching, and she’s loving it. It also helps that she’s interested in me.

How he/she should propose. I took care of that already.

What band does your ideal mate absolutely have to love? She can love whatever band she likes…that’s her prerogative.

What can your ideal mate not do? Well, she had to give up running with the bulls due to bad knees.

Give 10 initials (max) of the boys/girls first names that you want. Do what now?? 10 kids? I don’t want 10 kids!!

Do you believe in soul mates? Wholeheartedly.

Do you love yourself? Yes. Although forgiving myself is sometimes a challenge.

Do you love your friends? Yes.

Who do you love the most in the whole wide world? My wife and son.

No comments: