Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just a little survey.

1. Who is the next person you'll hold hands with?
Probably Connor, especially if we have to walk across a parking lot or street.

2. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sleep? No. Nap? Oh, yes.

3. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
No

4. What did you do today?
So far, I’ve only had breakfast and I’m checking my messages.

5. How fast can you type?
Not sure. But I competed in typing in High School, so I’m still pretty fast.

6. Eye color?
Hazel.

7. Do you like your life right now?
Oh, yes…it’s pretty darned cool!

8. When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Wow, I don’t remember. I know that I have, but it must have been long ago.

9. Do you knock on wood?
Occasionally.

10. Are you drinking anything right now?
No

11. Do you have good vision?
One eye is fine, the other’s a bit off.

12. Can you hula hoop?
Surprisingly, not very well.

13. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Maybe. Maybe not. Depends.

14. What are you thinking about right now?
My plans for the day.

15. A movie you watched when you were little
The Muppet Movie.

16. What song's in your head right now?
Christina Aguilera’s “Ain’t No Other Man.”

17. What are you doing next week?
Similar to this week. Work out, teach class, fight with the housework.

18. Plans for today?
Visit my sis-in-law to help her with Ebay.

19. what color are ur underwear?
Blue.

20. Name some places you've gone.
Mostly Texas cities…I don’t get out much.

21. When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
Earlier this morning.

22. Last stupid thing you did drunk?
I have never been drunk.

23. How are you feeling today?
Happy.

24. Are you black?
Not to my knowledge.

25. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No.

26. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Not lately, but yes.

27. What's for lunch?
Depends on where sis-in-law wants to go.

28. Have you ever eaten dog food?
No. Geez, that’s gross!

29. Can you handle the truth?
Generally speaking, yes.

30. What did you do last night?
Watched ‘Heroes’ after teaching class.

31. Buy anything lately?
No.

32. Any cool scars?
Nothing too interesting.

33. Name an old school song you like?
’I Can Dream About You’ by Dan Hartman

34. How many kids do you plan on having?
1, maybe 2.

35. Do you want to get married?
Already married

36. How often do you talk on the phone?
Often.

37. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes.

38. Is there something you want that you can't have?
More sleep would be nice.

39. Name five things about the opposite sex that you first notice...
1. The way they move.
2. Smile
3. Eyes
4. Shape
5. Smell

40. How do you feel about the word wawa?
Um…do what now?

41. Name a fault?
Always fighting procrastination.

42. What was the last thing you ate?
Cereal.

43. Something pretty you've seen lately?
My darling wife smiled at me last night.

44. Last movie watched?
Arthur and the Invisibles

45. What do you want to hear?
The wind in the trees.

46. What do you want most?
A home on the edge of town with enough land around it that I can feel like I finally have some elbow room.

No comments: