Tuesday, February 27, 2007

50 Questions

1. Height?
5'-8 1/4"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Do I look that stupid?

3. Do you own a gun?
yes, one pistol-grip shotgun. DO NOT break into my house.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No, not at all.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Eyeech! Well, maybe if it’s covered in chili and cheese and onions.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy…play that thing like you mean it!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water. Orange Juice. An occasional Monster KHAOS.

9. Can you do push ups?
Duh. It’s part of my job.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Um…define ‘clean’.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding band. I hardly wear it, but I adore it.

12. Do you like painkillers?
Only if I have a killer headache.

13. Oregon or Maine?
Do what now?

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
I don’t think so….hey, look at the kitty!

15. Whats your favorite State?
Texas!

16. Middle Name?
Whitsitt. And stop that laughing.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Man, I should have started my housework two hours ago!
I need to wash the car so I can sell it.
Can’t wait to work out today!

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Franklin Planner refill, a workout book, and a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu book.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water, Orange Juice, and the occasional Monster.

20. Favorite food?
Usually, it’s pho. But I’m a bit uncertain today. I’ll get back to you.

21. Favorite way to unwind?
Honestly, I love conking out on the couch after a horrific workout. Not much unwinding there, just instant oblivion.

22. Current worry?
No worries…just opportunities for growth.

23. Current hate?
The huge charge for “Operating Costs” for my lease space.

24. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere with my wife and son, but also on the lacrosse field in springtime.

25. How did you bring in the New Year?
Dancing with family at ‘The Katy House’

26. Where would you like to go?
Scotland…och!

27. Do you own slippers?
Yowza.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
gray tshirt

29. Do you tan or burn?
Tan like a Mexican, baby. Oh wait…I’m part Mexican! That explains it!

30. Favorite color(s)?
Green, blue, purple.

31. Would you be a pirate?
Only if I could be a nice pirate.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Tons of songs! None of them terribly well.

34. What did you fear that was going to get you at night as a child?
The IRS.35.

What's in your pockets right now?
Amazingly, nothing.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Shoot, I laugh at almost everything…let’s see…someone said something really funny in class last night, and I actually had to sit down, but I don’t recall what it was.

37. Best bed sheets?
Those t-shirt sheets are awesome!

38.Worst injury you've ever had?
Broken toes, stretched tendons in my knees.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two, but only one is in use.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Dunno.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Again, dunno.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
If so, I’m in the dark about it.

44. Do u wish on shooting stars?
Every single time.

45. What is your favorite book?
Far too many to list. Dennis L. McKiernan is always a favorite author, as is David Gemmell, Simon R. Green, and Stephen R. Donaldson.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
We made a CD with the themes from Braveheart and Rob Roy. Cool!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Smack My Bitch Up by Prodigy. No, that’s a joke. How about “If I Only Had a Brain” by Harry Connick Junior? That’s more like me.

49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What?! Morning? Oh, I hope my darling wife’s knee is feeling better!

No comments: