Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bunch of Survey Stuff

TEN HOW'S:

How did you get one of your scars?
I set myself on fire as a toddler. What a happy way to start today's survey!

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Relaxing at home and handing out candy to Trick-or-Treaters.

How are you feeling at this moment?
Happy, relaxed, and full of pasta.

How did your night go last night?
Class was fantastic, and I got a bit more sleep than usual.

How did you do in high school?
Pretty well, in fact. I think I was 23rd in my class.

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
It's one of my official Jade Mountain t-shirts.

How often do you see ur best friend?
I see one every day, and the other only a handful of times a year.

How much money did you spend last month?
Enough to keep my business and home afloat for another month.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
Married more than 10 years.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
I'm proud to say that I'll be 40 years old. I'm predicting that I'll be in the best shape of my life.


NINE WHAT'S:

Your mothers name?
Mary Lou

What did you do last weekend?
Saturday: I taught Tai Chi and Kung Fu in the morning and watched the UFC with friends and family that night.
Sunday: Slept late, ate doughnuts, watched all three Matrix movies, and washed laundry.

What is the most important part of your life?
My actual family and then my Jade Mountain family.

What would you rather be doing?
Heck, I'm pretty happy. Family, job, all that's fine. Right now, I'm chilling at home and watching Deadliest Warriors. Life is good, and getting better all the time.

What did you last cry over?
Ah heck, I probably cried at some movie.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
I have a Happy Songs playlist that never fails.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
There's a rather massive list of requirements, but it helps that she adores me.

What are you worried about?
Generally, just keeping my business rolling along.

What did you have for breakfast?
A fantastic omelette and a NOS energy drink. I think that NOS is actually friggin' rocket fuel.

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Sure.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Not for a long time, but I remember the pain like it was yesterday.

Have you ever been out of the country?
Waddled across the Rio Grande to Reynosa, Mexico a few times.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
um, have you ever actually met me?

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Hmmmm....not exactly.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Yes.

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Yes.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Oh, certainly. I'm a very fast reader.

SEVEN WHO’S:

Who was the last person you saw?
The last person I saw who's not currently in view was Larry.

Who was the last person you texted?
That would be the texting machine, BB.

Who was the last person you hung out with?
Outside of my family, we had a UFC party, and hung out with Mark, Kathryn, and Tom.

Who was the last person to call you?
My Mom.

Who did you last hug?
My son.

Who is the last person who texted you?
BB.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
My son.


SIX WHERE’S:

Where does your best friend live?
Katy, and Ft. Worth

Where did you last go?
Jade Mountain Martial Arts

Where did you last hang out?
Here at home.

Where do you go to school?
I've long since graduated.

Where is your favorite place to be?
with my family & friends.

Where did you sleep last night?
In my bed.

FIVE DO’S/DOES:

Do you like someone right now?
Oh, yes.

Do you think anyone likes you?
I'm certain of it.

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
And leave this body to someone else? No way. I'm finally used to it!

Do you know the muffin man?
OK, this is a useless question. I don't even like muffins.

Does the future scare you?
Nope..the future's so bright, I've gotta wear shades.

FOUR WHY’S:

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Because I trust and love them.

Why did you get a Myspace/Facebook?
Because I really enjoy catching up with old friends and staying in touch with current ones.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
It's a family name.

Why are you doing this survey?
I’m just relaxin, so i thought I would do something relatively mindless, haha


THREE IF’S:

If you could have one super power what would it be??
Telekinesis. Used properly, I bet I could use it to fly! Or at least hover.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Tough question...there are things I'd like to change, yes, but NO WAY would I want to bring about a change in the present.

If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
A friggin' satellite phone.

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
Sorry ladies...not that I have just a whole lot of ex's, but no.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Are you kidding? Wouldn't even bat an eye. Hand me the clippers.

ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?
Hard to believe, but even happier than usual lately.

No comments: