Monday, June 30, 2014

Adventures in Publishing

Since I published Mage's Burden on June 7th, I've had a blast following the sales and trying to publicize it.  I created a Facebook page for the series, and I've posted blurbs and links on a handful of e-book sites.  I've gotten 3 five-star reviews on Amazon so far, and that really got me excited!  My goal has always just been to have folks enjoy the story, and it seems that it's holding up so far.  I know there are folks out there who would hate it, but hey, you can't please everyone.

I've written up my first author's interview here!  I admit, I had fun doing that.  This story has been rolling around in my head for 20 years, and I love talking about it.

Paperback proofs are in the mail, and I'm looking forward to actually holding a real paperback copy of my book in my hands at last.  I'm sure it's going to be an amazing feeling!

Lots of things going on, especially with Jade Mountain.  It's all good stuff, but I'm hearing the shower and bed call my name right about now, so I think it's time to hit the hay. 

No comments: