Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thrilled...just thrilled!

It's only been a few days since my book was published online, and I'm trying not to bother everyone in the world about it.  I'm failing miserably at that, I think.  There are SO many things I need to be doing, and although I'm actually getting them done, I just want to run around town and tell people that they should read my book!  I mean seriously, I've been wanting to publish a book for over 20 years!  I'm EXCITED!!

Of course, I want folks to like it, but I realize that many won't.  Some folks don't even read that kind of book in the first place!  "I stick with hard-boiled detective thrillers, man, none of that mystical swords and sorcery crap for me."  I get it.  But even so, I hope that it's generally well-received out there in the world.  In case you want to see what all my fuss is about, the book is here!  I'll be working on the second book in the series now, and with renewed enthusiasm, and I'll do my best to get it up and running as soon as possible!

With that, it's back to the paperwork here before classes start.  Lots of things checked off the To-Do List today, but there are still quite a few left to be handled, so away we go!


No comments: