Saturday, March 07, 2009

ABC's

1. A is for age: 39...honestly, still feel like I'm in my late 20's, but slightly more round.

2. B is for beer of choice: I don't drink...you never know when the ninjas will attack.

3. C is for career right now: Owner and Head Instructor of Jade Mountain Martial Arts

4. D is for your dog's name: Boba. As in Boba Fett. As in "You wanna little piece of Boba?"

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Food. Must...have...food.

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Several...Eleventh Hour, CSI:NY and Vegas, Legend of the Seeker.

7. G is for favorite game: Lacrosse

8. H is for Home town: Angleton, TX

9. I is for instruments you play: voice (in the shower only), clarinet

10. J is for favorite juice: orange

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: My wife's former boss...he lives only because I decided not to kill him.

12. L is for last place you ate: Home.

13. M is for marriage: 5 years to first wife, then 10 years to Christina

14. N is for your full name: William Whitsitt McClendon III

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: None for me. A few with my wife and son.

16. P is for people you were with today: Mostly, my students (Kung Fu Family) and son.

17. Q is for quote: "Sometimes...that happens."

18. R is for Biggest Regret: I've learned many lessons during my life, and some of those were painful. I do try to live without regrets as much as possible.

19. S is for status: Feeling pretty darned groovy today!

20. T is for time you woke up today: 7:00am

21. U is for underwear you have on now: Lemme check...gray. I left my leopard print undies at home.

22. V is for vegetable you love: lots...broccoli, green beans, peas

23. W is for worst habit: Daily Monsters.

24. X is for x-rays you've had: right wrist, groin (kidney stone back in HS)

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: I had a fabulous omelet for breakfast!

26. Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio and Rooster. Some folks say that this explains a lot.

No comments: