Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Kid's Questionaire about Dad

Kid Questionnaire
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Connor – age 7 Sunday March 15, 2009 at 12:10pm
(I've tried to write these answers exactly as he gave them to me.)

1. What is something dad always says to you?

I love you!

2. What makes dad happy?
Being with me.

3. What makes dad sad?
Not being with me.

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
You tickle me!

5. What was your dad like as a child?

You loved kung fu.

6. How old is your dad?

28 (Thanks, Connor!)

7. How tall is your dad?
20 or 30 inches.

8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
Chinese Kung Fu

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?

Usually go to your school.

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?

Because you teach so much kung fu!

11. What is your dad really good at?

Kung Fu.

12. What is your dad not very good at?

Not loving me!

13. What does your dad do for his job?

Do Kung Fu!

14. What is your dad's favorite food

Noodles!

15. What makes you proud of your dad?

Beating Halo 3 on XBOX.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Tom from Tom and Jerry.

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Make my breakfast, take me to school, put me to bed, read stories.

18. How are you and your dad the same?
We’re both boys…I think I know that.

19. How are you and your dad different?

We don’t have the same colored eyes.

20. How do you know your dad loves you?

You do things for me, you care for me, and you tickle me.

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?

Her eyes…they’re the same color as mine.

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Lemme guess…The Noodle House! Geez….

No comments: