Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Rainy Saturday Survey

What is on your bed right now?
Comforters, sheets, and pillows

When was the last time you threw up?
Oh...um...I was sick several weeks ago, but can't remember exactly when.

What's your favorite word or phrase?
I have to pick just ONE? Geez, I'm such a verbal guy, and there are tons of silly comments, quotes, and one-liners to pick from...

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Christina, Connor, and Kelly

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Fixing an omelette and watching a video on proper application of tai chi techniques.

What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween!

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Hey, Dummy..." I was talking sweetly to our pug puppy.

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

What are you wearing right now?
I'm fully dressed for a change. Jeans, underarmor long-sleeve shirt, Katy Krav Maga t-shirt, sock, shoes, underwear. Wait, lemme check...yes, underwear.

What was the last thing you ate?
I hate to admit it, but I was in a rush, and got a cheeseburger.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I bought some new wrestling shoes.

When was the last time you ran?
I did some interval sprints on Monday.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
UFC 96

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Scotland, or Australia

Who is the last person you sent a comment/​message on myspace?
My brother.

Ever go camping?
Yup...love it!!

Do you have a tan?
Nope.

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Only stuff that really, really belonged down there in the first place.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
Fairly often.

Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Hmmm....I guess I do! Had to stop and think about that.

What did your last text message say?
OK, be 15 mins

Are you someone's best friend?
I believe I do hold that honor.

What are you doing tomorrow?
A whole bunch of nothin'!!!!

Where is your mom right now?
I would guess that she's at her house in Indiana.

Look to your left, what do you see?
Our pug puppy, Boba. Or "Dummy", if you prefer.

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Oh, yes...many times.

What is your birthstone?
Opal

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually the drive through.

Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
Nope.

Do you have a dog?
Yes, the aforementioned Boba.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Brian

Any plans today?
Yep...going to a birthday party.

Are you happy?
Yup. I tend to be quite happy, but not quite satisfied. That attitude keeps me training and working towards better things.

Where are you right now?
I'm in our guestroom...it's where we keep the 'big' computer.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Taxes and homeowner's associations.

Last songs listened to?
Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You". She's in love with me, I tell you!

Last movie you saw?
Watchmen. I just loved the Rorschach character, if not the rest of the movie. Upon being placed in prison, along with many hardened criminals that he sent there, Rorschach was told, "Hey, there's about 50 guys gunnin' for you, and you're locked in here with us." His response was simple, "You're wrong...you're locked in here with me." The little guy was such a bad-ass!!

Are you allergic to anything?
I occasionally have to work around my asthma, which is aggravated by dust, ragweed, cats, and a few other things here and there. I'm sure that was more than you needed to know about my inner workings.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Whatever pair of wrestling shoes I'm currently using for my training.

Is anyone jealous of you?
Uh...I have no idea.

Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do.

Do you eat healthy?
Most of the time, absolutely. However, my students all know that I'm also partial to chocolate cake and orange Monsters.

What do you usually do during the day?
I enjoy working out (I know those abs are around here somewhere...), training to improve my martial arts skills, and I teach at my school 6 days a week.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yup.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
40. I'm strongly considering the idea of running a full marathon to celebrate my birthday. I might actually have to train for this one, though...I can survive a 13.1 mile Half-Marathon with nothing more than my usual martial arts conditioning and training, but the full 26.2 miles? I'll actually have to work up to that.

How did u get one of your scars?
I have a handful of burn scars on my lower legs. They're barely visible now, but I managed to set myself on fire as a toddler...not a happy time for my folks, but I came out of it perfectly OK.

No comments: