Sunday, March 30, 2008

44 Odd Things About Me...

Just another silly little survey. Sometimes, they amuse me, so here we go.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not in the least.

2. Have you ever smoked? No, not at all.

3. Do you own a gun? Yup...a 12 gauge pump shotgun with pistol grips.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I never really liked the stuff.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them better with turkey meat.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life...I watch it every year, and usually get all teary-eyed.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water, orange juice, and an occasional orange Monster.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, I can usually do about 65 in a row before passing out.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, without a doubt. I used to have a gold-plated Chinese coin necklace, a gift from my dear friend Larry. I really liked it, but lost it during a lacrosse game in Austin.

11. Favorite hobby? Reading, watching movies, playing lacrosse. I've been known to write short stories here and there.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not officially, no.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I have trouble with keeping track of stuff I said I'd do.

14. Middle name? Whitsitt.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Uhhhhhh...I need a shower? That's all I can come up with.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly consume. See question 8.

17. Current worry? Taxes approach!!

18. Current hate right now? Did I mention taxes?

19. Favorite place to be? I have several...in bed with my wife, at my school, at Pho Mai, and on any lacrosse field.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I think my wife and I just stayed home and watched movies..

21. Where would you like to go? I wouldn't mind seeing Scotland and Australia.

22. Name three people who will complete this? Whomever wishes to.

23. Do you own slippers? Nope.

24 What shirt are you wearing? Rex Kwon Do...Bow to your Sensei!

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never slept on those, so I don't have the foggiest.

26. Can you whistle? Yup.

27. Favorite color? Green

28. Would you be a pirate? Only if I could be a 'nice' pirate.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? "If I Only Had A Brain" from the Wizard of Oz.

30. Favorite girl's name? Kelly Clarkson

31. Favorite boy's name? The one I gave my son.

32. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets in my underwear.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? One of the computer marines from Halo 2 said something funny that cracked us both up.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Disney's Robin Hood.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Been pretty lucky...two broken toes, stretched ligaments in my knee, twisted ankles, a laceration here and there, and countless bruises. That's about it.

36. Do you love where you live? Yep, I dig it here...though I'd enjoy a house in the country.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't have any that I think of as 'the loud one'.

39. How many dogs do you have? None. Used to have two pugs, whom we adored.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Just my wife, as far as I know.

41. What is your favorite book(s)? Far too many to list. Martial arts instructionals, fantasy fiction, detective novels, the list goes on.

42. What is your favorite candy? I'm quite partial to Hershey's Milk Chocolate.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Bayou City Lacrosse Club.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something upbeat...I'd rather folks have a great time celebrating my life than mourning my death.

No comments: