Sunday, September 07, 2008

Just a little update...

It's been awhile since I've posted, so I figured that I'd sit down and write something. Things have been going pretty well lately...just busy!

First on the list of topics is the fact that Christina and I have decided that it's time to try for another baby. Ah, yeah...it's Business Time.



Now that my schedule is much better (I'm not working at a dayjob plus running Jade Mountain), and she's not working, we feel like the time is right. We want Connor to have a brother or sister, and yes, we miss that baby smell. Not the poo smell, no we miss that powdery, sweet, good-baby smell.

In other news, we just had a huge graduation ceremony at Jade Mountain where we promoted a few of my assistants (congrats on the Brown Sash, Amy, and same to Mark and Renee for their Green Sashes) along with around 30 others. I've been told that there are videos and pics on the way. Seeing everyone at the ceremony was a truly wonderful thing. We've come a long way from a handful of private students who trained in my garage. Now, it feels like we're a huge family, and I'm just thrilled to see how we've grown.

On another martial arts-related note...did you see Chuck Liddell get knocked out last night? WHOA! He got knocked into next month! Rashad Evans, my hat's off to you. Great job. I love to watch Chuck fight, but last night was Rashad's night.

So...that's about it for now. It's Sunday, and we're taking it easy today. I do have plans to take Connor to a local game place, or maybe the laser tag place today. Have a fabulous week, folks!

No comments: