Sunday, August 10, 2014

JUKE is now available!!

Brian Briscoe is more a brother to me than a friend.  I've known the guy for literally as long as I can remember.  I believe we met through our parents when I was 2 and he was 4, and we've been close ever since.  I only tell you this so that you'll know why I'm thrilled to announce that his novel is finally available on Amazon!!


http://www.amazon.com/JUKE-Blues-Novel-Brian-Briscoe-ebook/dp/B00ML7806G

"Juke is the debut novel by Brian Briscoe. Set in Texas over the course of several decades, Juke follows troubled Mitch Casey and blues musician Juke Mills. Mitch finds himself on the wrong side of the tracks one night and follows the sound of music to Juke, long thought to be dead. A young man trying to make sense of his turbulent upbringing, Mitch is entranced by Juke’s tales of music and murder."

http://www.amazon.com/JUKE-Blues-Novel-Brian-Briscoe-ebook/dp/B00ML7806G

He's an amazing writer, and if you prefer something with guitars instead of swords, music instead of magick, then BUY THIS BOOK!!!



2 comments:

bbthelpc said...

You so rock! Thank you for this and a million things.

Michael Toland said...

It's a great novel! Well worth your time and bucks.