Friday, June 06, 2008

Another little survey...

Are you tan?
I’ve got a huge Farmer Tan going on. Head, neck, arms, and lower legs are pretty brown, but the rest of me is amazingly, shockingly pale.


Do you have unlimited texting?
Oh, yes.


How old will you be in 13 months?
39, and reveling in my youth.

Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now?
I’m wearing underwear? Oh, yes, I am…probably Wal Mart or Target.


What are you looking forward to in the next months?
Family vacations.


Are you easily confused?
Who…me? What?


Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
Actually, yes. Mistakes are made on occasion, but I’m a fabulous hubby.

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Have you ever liked someone who treated you badly?
Back in High School.


What color are your socks?
Whoa! I didn’t realize that I’m barefoot ‘til just now!

Do you fall for people easily?
No, not really.


Everything happens for a reason?
No, not everything. I do think you can learn from just about everything that happens if you so choose.

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Uh….geez, I’ve been married twice since I was in my early 20’s…what’s “dating?”

When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
Less than an hour ago.


What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the computer, and blissful silence…I have the house to myself for a change.

Who was the last person to send you a message on MySpace?
That was Amanda, Brian’s sis.


Last person you said I love you to?
My ridiculously tall 6-yr-old son.

What is it you truly want right now?
A moped/scooter. Truly.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
No, I threw on some really ugly shorts.


What is the wallpaper on your computer?
Blue, and an Elvgren painting that reminds me of my wife. It’s called ‘Bedside Manner’, and it’s HOT!


How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
Not a one.


Do you dance in the car?
No…well, maybe. I do sing, and do Chan Su Jinn circles, though.


Do you smile a lot?
I have a rather scary, stone-faced expression when I’m not smiling, so I try to smile as often as possible.


Do you prefer call or text?
I LOVE to talk on the phone. So sue me.


Who is at your house right now?
Just me.


Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
From the clean clothes pile.


What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Indiana Jones. Not bad. I can do better with a whip, though.

Can you live without the computer?
Sure. But I won’t like it, nope, not at all.

When was the last time you got flowers?
My darling wife has bought me flowers a few times, and I just love it. A dear friend of mine also got me flowers many years ago, and I’ve never forgotten her kindness.


Do you have a tattoo?
Do scars count?

Are you hiding something from someone?
Within everyone’s heart of hearts, there’s something they would prefer to keep hidden. Some things are frightening, some are tragic, and some are only embarrassing. I’m no different.


Are there things you can't live without?

Of course. Food, oxygen, water, love…

What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
I actually haven’t seen myself yet today.

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?

Short. I’ve a limited repertoire of styles with my hairline, so I keep it simple.

Have you memorized your social security number?
Yup.

Who is your number two top friend?
Larry “The Awesome” Escher


What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
My wife and myself.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Oh, yes.

What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was probably gathering up the breakfast dishes.


Is your family just a bundle of fun?
I laugh every single day…they both just crack me up.


When did you last cry?
I probably got emotional over some movie or other. I’m such a sap.


When did you last smile?
Just now…I thought of something funny. ;-)

No comments: