Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yet another Survey.

How many bathing suits do you own?
Just one, and it looks downright silly on me.

What woke you up this morning?
Not sure...I woke up before my alarm went off, and I have no idea why.

Have you ever stolen a sign from a street?
No...that's just plain ridiculous.

What is the weirdest pet you have ever owned?
My cousin gave me a rat for my birthday once.

Do you own a gun?
Just one shotgun.

When is the last time you went fishing?
Probably a Christmas or two ago. We were visiting Jason's parents on their houseboat, and they offered to let me show Connor how to fish. Didn't catch a thing, but had a lot of fun.

Are your toenails painted?
Do I have to answer that?

Name 3 things you drink regularly?
Water, Orange Juice, and Orange Monster

What is in your pocket right now?
I'm not wearing pants, and my shirt has no pockets.

What is the last thing that made you laugh?
We watched one of those funny home video shows last night, and it was hilarious!

Who is in the bathroom right now?
No one.

Who did you hang out with last night?
My students, and Amy, Mark, and Misty. Then my family.

What year did/do you graduate high school?
1988

When are you going to bed tonight?
Probably between 11pm and 1am.

Have you ever shut someone's fingers in a door?
Yeah...my own. Yee-owtch!!

Do you know how to change a tire?
Of course. I have the video to prove it.

Where did your last hug take place?
Somewhere in my house.

Do daddy long legs freak you out?
Not at all. I mean, unless I wake up from a nap and find one sitting on my chest. Did you know that I can teleport in an emergency?

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Reading a book and eating breakfast.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
On occasion. ;-)

Where is your mom right now?
Elkhart, Indiana.

Look to your left, what do you see?
A fencing foil, an ironing board, a pile of fake vegetation, and an open door.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
The Australian wilderness...wow, I'd like to go out there sometime!

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
BB

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
39, and reveling in my youth.

When was the last time you went swimming in a pool?
I think it was during a trip to see Doug and Julie in Galveston.

Do you currently have a hickey?
Do mat-burns count?

What was the last reason you cried?
I watched the Bucket List.

What are you seriously wearing?
A shirt. Hey, I just got out of bed awhile ago...you expect me to put on a three-piece suit to eat breakfast and surf the 'net?

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
It's possible.

How many red lights have you ran?
Not many...our Katy police are quite vigilant.

Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Oh, goodness, yes!

Do you drink tea?
Nope.

Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Hmmmm...only one person comes to mind. Wait, no...two.

What jewelry are you wearing?
Look, I said I'm wearing a shirt. That's it. No jewelry, no shoes, no hats...a shirt.

Do you clean when you’re upset?
Funny you should ask, but yes, I do.

What are you listening to?
The staccato clicking of the keyboard as my fingers fly over the keys.

Has anybody on your top friends ever admitted to liking you?
I should hope so!

What's the one thing that always gets you through a bad day?
If you've only got one thing to get you through a bad day, I'd suggest you look for more things. Seriously, though, my wife and son do a lot for my good mood, and I enjoy listening to happy music when necessary.

What are you doing right now?
Thinking that it might be time to put on some pants.

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
Yes, usually by kicking them in the crotch. No, that's a joke. Really.

Do your initials spell out a word?
Nope.

How often do you give high fives?
I prefer to run a victory lap while making whooping noises.

Where is the last place you went to go eat?
My living room. That place is always open, and the service is fabulous.

Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?
No, unless you count those clown shoes I picked up.

Do you sing in the shower?
Like a virtuoso.

Where is the last place you went shopping for clothes?
I think I bought some underwear at Wal Mart.

Do you prefer a call or a text?
Usually a call, but I text all the time.

Have you ever been on television?
Actually, I've been in a movie! An independent film made by my Sis- and Bro-in-law, it's called Eve of Understanding. I was an extra in an AA meeting.

Do you trust people easily?
Sometimes, too easily.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
That will be my fabulous wife. She's still asleep, but I'll kiss her when I leave for work.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
The sky's the limit! Maybe we'll see a movie, or go out to eat, or rent a movie, or go to the bookstore, or ride bikes...heck, I'll even enjoy a nap. I love the weekends!

No comments: