Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun Weekend.

My in-laws have a timeshare in several places around Texas, and we had the pleasure of joining them in Conroe this past weekend. We had a blast doing little but playing boardgames, watching tv and napping. Sometimes you need weekends like that. I did manage to squeeze in a bit of archery practice (although the available equipment was pretty thoroughly junked up) with my Mom-in-law, and a bit of mini-golf with my son. All in all, just a nice, relaxing time. I admit that I didn't sleep as well as I'd have liked, but sleeping in our own bed last night more than made up for it. Special thanks to my fabulous in-laws for inviting us along!

Not much of a thought-provoking entry today...I don't really have any points to make or stories to tell. I may have something of import later, though, but for now, it's just time for some food.

Have a happy day, everyone!

No comments: